So do you want to earn online and have a website or blog? Okay but the main problem is traffic and you want to get traffic. Getting visitors to your site is not a simple task and it requires time and hard work but not impossible. Many new bloggers didn’t know about SEO and they search other methods for getting visitors to their sites/blogs. If you want to know about how to SEO .
Traffic depends on your blog topic and your writing skills. You should have unique content and be creative on your blog give new ideas to people on a daily basis so visitors will be active on your blog. If your blog is about news then share news stories on a daily basis.
How do I get traffic to my blog/site?
20 tips for getting more traffic to your site/blog
Here’re some tips on how to get more traffic to your blog.
- Update blog daily
- Write short posts
- Be creative
- Be a resource
- Create a Twitter account and share posts on twitter regularly
- Create a Facebook page of your blog/site and share posts on the page
- Create an Instagram account and share updates about your blog via stories and picture posts
- Create a Pinterest account of your site/blog and share links via pins
- Be active on Reddit and share posts on Reddit communities
- Active on Quora and give answers of questions relevant to your blog/site
- Create your site/blog channel on YouTube and make short videos about your posts and post on YouTube and mention your posts links in the description
- Leave thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Use mobile-optimized themes
- Guest posts on other people’s blogs
- Link out other relevant sites in your blog
- Share posts in relevant Facebook groups
- Use trending hashtags on Twitter
- Organize your posts with lists and subheads
- Be funny while writing